- The visa application form should be completed in English. The form must be completed electronically and signed by the applicant in person.
- Passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas, valid for 6 months from the date of expiration of the visa.
- 3.5 x 4.5 color passport photo on a light background, with a clear image of the full face, bareheaded, without tinted glasses.
- Booking confirmation for travelling on your own:
- Confirmation of hotel booking (for the entire period of travel), including information about guests, hotel name, hotel address and date of arrival and departure.
- Confirmation of return flight specifying passenger name, flight numbers, departure and arrival airports, departure and arrival time.
- Booking confirmation when booking through tour operators:
- Hotel booking, hotel name, address, arrival and departure dates.
- For cruises, an additional route description is required.
- Copy of passport (copy of page with personal data).
- Copies of previous visas for China.
- Signed form on the right to repudiate.
- Consent to process personal data.
Dear Ladies and Gentelmen,
Attention! We inform you that starting from December 9th, 2019 the Chinese Visa Office introduces obligatory requirement for fingerprinting in regard to visa application to China. To arrange your fingerprinting for your visa, please, contact our call-center or send us an email with a desirable date.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, permission to continuous residence in the Republic of Austria must be submitted for more than 90 days.