Evidence of the business travel purpose (only one of the following documents is needed):
- FMS invitation for entering the Russian Federation issued by the federal migration service of the Russian Federation or their regional offices
- TELEX invitation that is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
A written request from the inviting Russian organization in original or copy. As inviting organizations, according to Art. 4 of the legal person, company, organization, companies, institutions and their branches apply. This request shall be made on a letterhead of the inviting organization and contain the following information:
- Data of the invited person: first and last name, date of birth, sex, citizenship, number of identifying document, dates and purpose of journey, number of entries, itinerary
- Data from the host, legal person: full name and address, tax identification number, register and registration number, name and functions of the signatory, company stamp
- Valid passportthat has at least two free pages and must be valid for at least 6 months after visa expiry.
- The visa application. All questions in the visa application form must be fully answered and all fields of the visa application to be filled out completely. Important! Enter the "Destination" to the appropriate visa center. The visa form must be signed by hand. We help you fill out the visa application.
- A passport photo in the format 3,5 x 4,5 cm. A straight-on view of the face, on a light background, without dark glasses or anything obstructing the face. Headgear is allowed only for people whose religion or national tradition compel it, provided that the passport photo was also taken similarly.
- Insurance policy of travel insurance that meets all the requirements, such as: validity period, insurance, etc. We recommend this recognized travel insurance.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, permission to continuous residence in the Republic of Austria must be submitted for more than 90 days.
Important information for Russian Business Visas
If you are traveling to the Russian Federation for business purposes such as entering business meetings, seminars, conferences, hearings, etc., you need a business visa.
A business visa is issued after providing an invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service of Russia (FMS), or based on the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MID) or via a written invitation from the inviting organization
A business visa is issued for one or two entries each up to 90 days of stay, as well as for multiple entries up to 1 year or for a period of 2 to 5 years
Important! The length of stay in the Russian Federation with a multiple business visa may not exceed the total duration of 90 days within a period of 180 days.
A multiple visa with a validation of one year (with a hand written request*) will only be issued if the applicant traveled to Russia within the last year for any purposes excluding those requiring a Transit Visa
* in our visa center in Munich a copy is sufficient