Proof purpose of the journey for a Humanitarian visa:
- Invitation in original for entry to the Russian Federation, issued by the Federal migration service of Russia or its regional offices
- A TELEX from the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation to issue a visas for foreign citizens who write to the diplomatic mission or consular department of the Russian Federation
- A written request from the inviting Russian organization (original or copy). Inviting organizations, according to Art. 4 of the legal person, may be a company, organization, companies, institutions and their branches apply. This request shall be made on a letterhead of the inviting organization and the following information:
- Data of the invited person: name and first name, date of birth, sex, citizenship, number of identity document, time and purpose of journey, number of entries, itinerary
- Data from the host, legal person: full name and address, tax identification number, register and registration number, name and functions of the signatory companies Siegel
- Valid passport that has at least two free, opposing sides and must be valid for at least 6 months after visa expiry
- The visa application. All questions in the visa questionnaire must be fully answered and all fields of the visa application to be filled out completely. Important! Enter the "Destination" to the appropriate visa center. The visa form must be signed by hand. We help you fill out the visa application.
- A passport photo in the format 3,5 x 4,5 cm. The face head-on, recorded on a light background, with no blackout goggles. Headgear are only for people whose religion or national tradition compel, provided the passport photo was also taken with headgear allowed.
- Insurance policy of travel insurance that meets all the requirements, such as: validity period, insurance, etc. We recommend this recognized travel insurance.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, permission to continuous residence in the Republic of Austria must be submitted for more than 90 days.
Important to know
Humanitarian visas are for scientific, cultural or artistic activities as well as sporting events, political events, religious purposes, pilgrimages, charities and humanitarian aid.
A Humanitarian visa is issued on the basis of an invitation from the Federal Migration Service of Russia (FMS), or, a decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MID) or submission of a written invitation by the inviting organization
A Humanitarian visa is issued for one or two entries up to 90 days of stay, as well as for multiple entries up to a year.
Important! Important! The length of stay in Russia with a multiple entry Humanitarian visa can not exceed 90 days within a period of 180 days.