Proof of travel purpose for a student visa(nur ein Nachweis von den unten aufgeführten vorzulegen):
- Invitation in stock for entry to the Russian Federation, issued by the Federal migration service of Russia or its regional offices
- Decision of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation to issue the visa for a foreign citizen which is communicated in writing to the diplomatic mission or consular department of the Russian Federation by telex
- A written reques from the inviting Russian host institution or a provisional student ID (student card) by a Russian educational institution in original or copy. The study visa is issued to students, PhD students and accompanying teachers who enter to study and training purposes for the stay of a maximum of 90 days.
- Valid passport, having at least two free, opposite sides, and must be valid for at least 6 months after visa expiration.
- The visa application. All questions in the visa questionnaire must be fully answered and all fields of the visa application to be filled out completely. Important! Gebe Enter the "Destination" to the appropriate visa center. The visa form must be signed by hand. We help you fill out the visa application.
- A passport photo in the format 3,5 x 4,5 cm.The face head-on, recorded on a light background, with no blackout goggles. Headgear are only for people whose religion or national tradition compel, provided the passport photo was also taken with headgear allowed.
- Negative HIV test if the length of stay under a visa for 90 days beyond
- The insurance policy of travel insurance that meets all the requirements, such as: validity period, insurance, etc. We recommend this recognized travel insurance.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, permission to continuous residence in the Republic of Austria must be submitted for more than 90 days.
Important to know
A regular student visa is granted who you to study to Russia seeking to enter or educational purposes. Applying for a Studiensvisums done at producing an invitation from the Federal Migration Service (FMS), issued at the request of a Russian educational institution, or submission of a decision by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Ein Studienvisum wird nur für eine einmalige Einreise bis zu 90 Tagen erteilt.