Evidence of the travel purpose of employment
- Invitation in stock for entry to the Russian Federation, issued by the Federal migration service of Russia or its regional offices
- Valid passportthat has at least two free, opposing sides and at least 6 months must be valid after visa expiry.
- The visa application. All questions in the visa questionnaire must be fully answered and all fields of the visa application to be filled out completely. Important! Enter the "Destination" to the appropriate visa center. The visa form must be signed by hand. We help you fill out the visa application.
- A passport photo in the format 3,5 x 4,5 cm. The face head-on, recorded on a light background, with no blackout goggles. Headgear are only for people whose religion or national tradition compel, provided the passport photo was also taken with headgear allowed.
- Negative HIV test if the length of stay under a visa for 90 days beyond
- The insurance policy of travel insurance that meets all the requirements, such as: validity period, insurance, etc. We recommend this recognized travel insurance.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, permission to continuous residence in the Republic of Austria must be submitted for more than 90 days.
Important to know
A regular work visa is issued for travel to work. When applying for a working visa an invitation from the Federal Migration Service (FMS) is required. A work visa can be extended on site, the basis for an extension must submit a work or service contract.
A work visa is only granted for a single entry up to 90 days (exceptions are visas for highly skilled).